Thursday 11 June 2009

Bitter taste in my mouth

"Mnogo hubavo ne e na xubavo" - Too good is not for the best! I just proved this saying in a spectacular way. Today has been a wonderful day, and I was feeling so lucky with things falling on their places, but I managed to spoil it right in the end. After making the best interview ever, with a source not only reliable, but also interesting, charming and amusing, I came back home almost walking on earth like the frikking goddess of journalism. I sat down to listen to the interview and all of a sudden I got the stupid urge to erase all other interviews, so that it would be easier to access the last one. before I knew it, with these silly fingers of mine I erased 30 min of a great conversation on an exciting topic and I feel like an idiot!! Not only did I lost a valuable piece of information, but I also wasted the time of the other person. And that is the thing about being a professionalised you have one shot and that is it, you take it and make the best of it...arrghh, I feel I just blew mine...
Never mind....We'll have to see what will happen...but that spoilt my mood completely...and I feel so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment