Sunday 11 October 2009

Questions

How does it feel for you when you are with someone new?

For me it feels like taking for myself an unclaimed treasure. I can't believe my luck, I'm always waiting for someone to come and say that treasure belongs to them and not to me, I wonder how much time I have left with this treasure, so I eagerly try to take as much as I can, to kiss as much as I can, to hug as much as I can, while holding my breath from fear of losing the map.

How does it feel for you when you are with someone new and you don't know what's going to happen next?

For me it is the sensation of the two opposites. Because it's an either-either situation. The happiest story or the saddest one. And I don't get to decide. Instead, I stare from the window, trying to see good fortune messages in the trees and birds.

What do you do when you are with someone new and you lose a friend over it?

I question everything. I question the person from the mirror and the person from the written pages, or the spoken words. I question the person next to me in bed. I abandon myself trying to see the point of view of my friend, so I can hate myself on their behalf, so that justice can be restored. And end up being caged in my room.

What do you do when you are with someone new, losing a friend over it, not knowing what to do next and what to hope for?

I chain smoke and keep quiet. My whole body is waiting for time to pass. Electrical storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment