Wednesday 14 October 2009

No Way Out

Once again I'm losing my words. I am utterly confused in what is going on. Happiness is strange, I almost miss my lonely days, the one dimensional solitude.

Even with the new beginning I'm still lurking somewhere outside, unable to walk into my own warm home. Somebody else's pain and hurt pride is keeping me out like a straw dog, to face my guilty conscience.

And so I don't get mad because of the thoughts in my head, but I also stop writing this pretentious crap, I am going to use the words of someone more clever and original that me, and go back to my habit of quoting songs.

This time it is Queens Of The Stone Age- "Go With The Flow". In case you are wondering I feel like one of the toy soldiers. Falling in, falling out, falling ill.

Queens Of The Stone Age- "Go With The Flow"

She said "I'll throw myself away,
They're just photos after all"
I can't make you hang around.
I can't wash you off my skin.
Outside the frame, is what we're leaving out
You won't remember anyway
I can go with the flow
But don't say it doesn't matter anymore
I can go with the flow
Do you believe it in your head?
It's so safe to play along
Little soldiers in a row
Falling in and out of love
With something sweet to throw away.
But I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.I want a new mistake,
lose is more than hesitate.
Do you believe it in your head?I can go with the flow
But don't say it doesn't matter anymore
I can go with the flow
Do you believe it in your head?

(image by Googleimages)

No comments:

Post a Comment